Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Xiah Junsu!!

 WAH!! Today is special for me and DBSK/TVXQ fans,its...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KIM JUNSU aka XIAH JUNSU BIRTHDAY!!YAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  and !!
kim junsu & junho Pictures, Images and Photos
DBSK Junsu Pictures, Images and PhotosKim Junho Pictures, Images and Photos
Saengil Chukhahamnida OPPAS!! 

I wish I could give him them a present each.....
But the only thing I could give to Junho is support for him to be as successful as his lil bro....Hwaiting!!

And for Junsu, Aigoo......I really want to be by his side now and give him a hug...Not just him but also other DBSK members...But I'll give my warmest hug to him....
I know,My gift for him is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keeping the faith....I'll always support him forever....
I'll always support you,oppa....so,FIGHTING!! Never give up!!
Don't give up oppa!! Please dont!! I love your voice and DBSK is one of the best!!
Please continue to entertain and make people happy as DBSK and with your unique voice!!사랑해!!HWATING!!!Saranghae!!

Always keep the faith!



Another news...

I've just finished my 2 shots !! Hahahaha!!It took me a whole month to finish it...
It took me a long time because Ive decided to re-edit it....and fix some errors...
Too many grammar mistakes....At first,I dont want to post it anywhere but some
unnies keep insisting so I post it....hahaha....


So...here...I post it at my another blog....Enjoy it~ 

AUTUMN LOVE~


I'm writing a ff but since I'm too busy,I'm wondering if I could finish....
It's depends..if more than 5 people want to read it,I'll post it!!
So tell me if you want  to read it!