Thursday, January 7, 2010

Been So Long~

Wah~Its been so long since I've update...lol
Really lazy....Its already 2010...How time passed...
I'm already 16 this year,Form 4...Just last year I took PMR and acted all crazy...
Now,the real hard thing will start...Addmath...Physic...Chemistry....and
PERAKAUNAN!!!WTF?!!(I never want that!)

Stuck in the Pure Science stream class....theres 40+ students in it!!And the class was small!!
BAKABAKABAKABAKA!!! Urghhh!!!! Its really hard not only the I'm stuck with that stupid Girl Guide,the 3 MOST UNWANTED boys are in my class too!!Grrr...What am I going to do?!!I wanna get out from this school quick!!!

Okay....thats the bad news...Good news? Ahhh....It was Sungmin oppa's Birthday on 1 January ago...Mianhe oppa for this late wish but I remember your bday though...hehehe...


Happy Birthday Sungmin Pictures, Images and Photos
(Credit  crycourt23)


Oppa already old....lol...24 this year!!Korean age...26!!!So old~hehehe...Hope this year,you can do better and always be successful! Be healthy and be happy~!!Super Junior HWAITING and BELIEVE!!

DBSK oppas too!! I wish you guys can forever be together!! SME sucks!!!!GTH!! Jae oppa,Yun Yun oppa, Chunnie oppa, Jun Jun oppa, and Min oppa....Always keep the faith~