Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life isnt Easy until you Die...

Recently,I've been thinking...
Life isnt as easy as they say...
but we must keep on living...
Why? Why must we live?
And we strive to live a good life...
Still,sometimes luck isnt on our side...
We might give up in the middle cause we cant stand it,
No longer our will burn with passion for everything we do,
when we give up and its the end if we give up...

Life must go on even if we think we arent needed in this world,
Its because God already give us a chance to live,
Have you ever think what if you never been born and never even exist?
Dont think of it because you dont know how it feels and so do I...
We wouldnt know how it feel to live and nothing...Nothing...
I know that the more we grow up,the harder life is...
Our happy and easy life was when we're small and stupid...
When we have nothing to worry and care for,
But as we grow up,we would worry about our life more and ,more..

Okay...I dont know what am I blabbing about but I do wish I can continue...
I'll do the 2nd part laterwhan I have time....
Thats my update...ROFL....Later!!